Botanical Latin Translation Service

Peter Bostock pbostock at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Feb 4 18:12:32 CST 1997

Dear All,

As you will see if you visit Mark's home page, he has graciously put a link
to my Bot. Latin translation software (thanks, Mark).

I am about to release a new version which fixes some bugs in translation of
comparatives, reworks relative, indefinite and interrogative pronouns and
adjectives, and adds person to the grammar of personal and reflexive
pronouns. A significant number of new words have been added to the
dictionary, including many applicable to marine algae.

I hope to release the version (4.06) by Monday 10th February (Greenwich + 10
hrs!).

Cheers,
Peter B.