New Publication on Biology of Cephalochordata Appears

John Bruner jbruner at GPU.SRV.UALBERTA.CA
Tue Feb 18 11:03:11 CST 1997

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997, Stuart G. Poss wrote:
> .... we wish to announce that a
> VOLUME ON THE BIOLOGY OF THE CEPHALOCHORDATA IS NOW PUBLISHED
>   A supplementary issue of vol. 42 of the Israel Journal of
> Zoology has been recently published....
> Stuart G. Poss                       E-mail: sgposs at whale.st.usm.edu
I have a copy of this and would highly recommend it to anyone with an
interest in lancelets, especially the review article, "Study of lancelets:
The first 200 years by C. Gans."
*   Mr. John Clay Bruner                                     *
*   Department of Biological Sciences                        *
*   University of Alberta                                    *
*   FAX: (403) 492-9234         \>      \>        \====      *
*   EMAIL: jbruner at gpu.srv.UAlberta.CA                       *
*   HOME PAGE: (currently being set up)                      *