The Plant-Book

Una Smith una at DOLIOLUM.BIOLOGY.YALE.EDU
Wed Feb 19 16:18:18 CST 1997

Re John Nelson's bibliographic query:

The Plant-Book has been reprinted several times with corrections.  Here
is my bibliographic database entry for my copy of The Plant-Book:

@book{Mabberley1987,
   author =    {D. J. Mabberley},
   title =     {The plant-book: A portable dictionary of the higher plants},
   year =      1987,
   publisher = {Cambridge University Press},
   address =   {Cambridge},
   note =      {2nd 1993 printing, corrected},
   comment =   {title page verso reads "Reprinted with corrections ... 1993
               (twice)"},
}

(The note field is printed as part of the citation, the comment field is
reserved for notes to myself.)

Hope this helps,

        Una Smith

        Department of Biology