Plant Diversity and Systematics

Rachel E. Terpstra (Rachel E Terpstra) TERPSTRA at AC.GRIN.EDU
Sat Feb 22 19:59:54 CST 1997

Greetings from Grinnell!  I am a student in an undergraduate level Plant
Diversity and Systematics course.  Everyone in the class is subscribed to
Taxacom.  We're curious about what people subscribed to this discussion
group think are the most important, interesting, and significant problems
in the area of PLANT systematics.  Please let us know your opinions!

Please post all replies to Taxacom.  Thank you!

Rachel E. Terpstra
Grinnell College