permits needed for insect collecting in Ecuador?

San Diego Natural History Museum libsdnhm at CLASS.ORG
Fri Feb 28 13:50:57 CST 1997

Gary, based on the presentation we just had at the permits workshop here,
my guess would be that you have to have permits for collecting
anything in Ecuador. Let me know off-line if you would like the contact
info for our Ecuadorian speaker.

Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email LIBSDNHM at CLASS.ORG                          |