Cladogram of mammals

Leonard Krishtalka kris at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Mon Jun 9 10:12:34 CDT 1997

        email Malcolm McKenna at the AMNH about his classification/cladogram
of mammals on CD ROM.  It is the latest, authoritative work.

>Date: Fri, 06 Jun 1997 14:02:55 -0600
>From: Robe Almeyda Artigas <aarj4421 at CUEYATL.UAM.MX>
>Subject: Cladogram of mammals
>Sender: Biological Systematics Discussion List <TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.EDU>
>To: Multiple recipients of list TAXACOM <TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.EDU>
>
>Somebody know about a cladogram on the evolutionary relationships to the
>mammals.  I need literatura about this topic.
>

>Thanks.
>
>Miguel A. Mosqueda-Cabrera.

A theory that you can't explain to a bartender is probably no damn good.

                        Ernest Rutherford

Leonard Krishtalka
Director
Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center
The University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
phone:  913/864-4540
fax:       913/864-5335