address change

Robert Haynes rhaynes at BIOLOGY.AS.UA.EDU
Fri Jun 20 08:17:36 CDT 1997

To whomever it concerns:

This is to inform you that the mailing address of the University of
Alabama Herbarium will change effective 1 July 1997, and the fax
number will change effective immediately.

The new fax number is 205-348-6460, and the new mailing address will
be Department of Biological Sciences, Biodiversity and Systematics,
Box 870345, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0344,
USA.

These changes are a result of our move into a new herbarium facility,
designed with near state of the art environmental controls.

My fax number and mailing address will also change to those listed
above.

Robert Haynes