New Directions in Systematics

Vr.R.Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld ricardo at LOGIN.CZ
Sat Jun 28 08:20:34 CDT 1997

Dear Nicola,

I am very interested about  > The Fifth and Final  Workshop Organized by =
the
European Science Foundation Network in Systematic Biology <

But I would like to know if is organized mostly for marine life researche=
rs.
Which section is devoted to  > Computing in Classification, taxonomy and =
systematic sciences.

Keep care and be of good cheer
Regards

Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptiste
of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld

Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
Konevova 1658/110
130 00 Prague 3 Zizkov
CZECH Rep.
ph.: (420+2) 69 7272 7 (home)
e-mail: ricardo at login.cz
        (before Ricardo at compuserve.com)

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.