Entomological Society of America Section A

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D. mivie at MONTANA.EDU
Tue Jun 10 15:26:25 CDT 1997

(Apologies to all non-entomologists, and, yes, ESA is international)

As Governing Board Rep, I am trying to reach all Section (Systematics,
Evolution, etc.) members of the Entomological Society of America to
solicit opinions before the summer Governing Board Meeting.  If you are
an ESA Sec A member, and have not received an e-mail from me in this
capacity, please send me a message with "ESA Issues" in the subject
heading, and I will forward your copy of the message.  Less than half of
Section A members have e-mail addresses in the directory, and nearly 20%
or those are out-of-date or wrong, so polls are highly biased if I don't
hear from YOU.

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D.          |
Associate Professor and Curator |   Us   Them    Other
Department of Entomology        |    \     /      /
Montana State University        |     \   /      /
Bozeman, MT 59717-3020          |      \ /      /
USA                             |       \      /
                                |        \    /
Phone: (406) 994-4610           |         \  /
FAX:   (406) 994-6029           |          \/

e-mail: mivie at montana.edu       |  "We have more in common

<http://virgin.msu.montana.edu/People/miviehm.html>