Biota

Robin Panza panzar at CLPGH.ORG
Sun Jun 22 18:39:23 CDT 1997

>I am pleased to announce the publication (by Sinauer Associates, www.sinauer.com) of Version 1.2 of _Biota: The Biodiversity Database Manager_, specimen-based, biological data and collections management software for individuals, projects, museums, and her

This came through pretty badly garbled (entirely too few returns, causing
truncation of thoughts), but sounds interesting.  Has anyone tried any version
of Biota?  How do you like it?  What have you found to be frustrations or high
points?  Can you compare it to another system?

Robin K Panza                   panzar at clpgh.org
Section of Birds, Carnegie MNH
Pittsburgh  PA  15213  USA