address/petrov

Paul Dessart dessart at D5100.KBINIRSNB.BE
Fri Mar 14 12:44:25 CST 1997

Dear Colleague,

On March 12, I dispatched the following message:

<Who could send me the address (snail or email) of the Bulgarian
<Hymenopterist S. Petrov, who recently published in an unaccessible
<review some notes interesting my speciality?

<Many thanks in advance and sorry for disturbing most of people...

Since, two people contacted me (without the answer, alas) but this prove
that my message was correctly spread over.

However, twice, as it appeared in the directory, an answer to me was returned
to a sender who, apparently, cannot join me correctly...
May I insist for him to retry, or anyone knowing that address to conctact me?

I can just repeat my thanks...

Paul Dessart, Chef honoraire de la Section Insectes et Arachnomorphes,
Institut royal des Sciences naturelles de Belgique,
29 rue Vautier, B-1000, Bruxelles, Belgique/Belgium

Paul Dessart,
Chef honoraire de la Section Insectes et Arachnomorphes
a l'Institut royal des Sciences naturelles de Belgique.

4