Roommate at ASC 1997 Meeting

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D. mivie at MONTANA.EDU
Mon Mar 17 00:27:35 CST 1997

Being a systematist, and therefore terribly cheap, I am looking for
someone to share a room at the ASC annual meeting in Atlanta this
April.  I would prefer to stay at the cheap place across the street.

I will be gone for the next 3 weeks, but will check my e-mail
periodically.  If anyone is interested, please don't give up on me if I
don't get back right away.

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D.          |
Associate Professor and Curator |   Us   Them    Other
Department of Entomology        |    \     /      /
Montana State University        |     \   /      /
Bozeman, MT 59717-3020          |      \ /      /
USA                             |       \      /
                                |        \    /
Phone: (406) 994-4610           |         \  /
FAX:   (406) 994-6029           |          \/

e-mail: mivie at montana.edu       |  "We have more in common

<http://virgin.msu.montana.edu/People/miviehm.html>