electronic papers and availability

Hubert Turner turner at BIO.UVA.NL
Fri Mar 21 10:46:33 CST 1997

 Dylan Fuller <d.fuller at nhm.ac.uk> wrote:
>From:    "Stephen P. Rae" <srae at MUSCI.COM>
>Subject: Re: electronic papers and availability
>
>>Perhaps a moderated list server for theses publication
>>would be helpful...
>
>>A thought, I run a www site (including server) with a
>>list server capability.  We could start such a service to stir up the water.
>
>Now here's a great and practical idea!!! I'll even mark-up my thesis in HTML
>complete with additional colour jpg images for such a trial site...

The abstract and some of the results described in my thesis can be accessed
though my WWW page. If there is interest, I'll see if I can get permission
to put the protologues of the new taxa there too, if possible complete with
images.

Hubert Turner

ISP/ZMA, Dept. Entomology, Plantage Middenlaan 64,
1018 DH  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +-31-20-5256245        Fax: +-31-20-5256528
E-mail: turner at bio.uva.nl
WWW: <http://rulsfb.leidenuniv.nl/~turner/index.html>

   ************TEMPORARY CHANGE OF ADDRESS*************

FROM APRIL 12th TILL THE END OF THE YEAR I WILL BE AT:

Bolus Herbarium, Botany Department, University of Cape Town,
Private Bag, Rondebosch 7700, South Africa
Fax: +27-21-6504041
E-mail: hturner at botzoo.uct.ac.za