electronic publication

Sat Mar 22 09:07:08 CST 1997

I thank Tom Lammers for his eloquent locution on the subject
of electronic publication. We are entering a new age of
information transfer; let us make sure we get the rules right.
It may be true, as Tom suggests, that 100 years from now
biologists will chuckle over the discussions we are having
today. Let us hope so. Let us hope they do not curse us
for making a royal mess of things.

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere, 4717 E First St., Tucson AZ 85711 USA.
After 20 Apr 1997: Herbario, CEAMISH, Universidad Autonoma del