permanence of electronics

Nicholas S. Lander nickl at CALM.WA.GOV.AU
Tue Mar 25 11:37:37 CST 1997

JeF Veldkamp <VELDKAMP at RULRHB.LEIDENUNIV.NL>, on 20/03/97 10:25 wrote:

>Re the supposed permanence of electronic publications:

>Have you listened to your Edison wax records recently?

Why yes!  The ones I am interested in have all been re-released on CDs.
The original live performances are, of course, otherwise quite
irretrievable.

Nicholas S. Lander
Principal Research Scientist
Manager, ISS (SID)
Original Text
>From JeF Veldkamp <VELDKAMP at RULRHB.LEIDENUNIV.NL>, on 20/03/97 10:25:
Re the supposed permanence of electronic publications:

Have you listened to your Edison wax records recently?

JeF Veldkamp