thesis publications

Geoff Witten gjw at RMIT.EDU.AU
Thu Mar 6 17:07:39 CST 1997

>Date:         Wed, 5 Mar 1997 07:44:32 -0700
>Sender: Biological Systematics Discussion List <TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.EDU>
>From: "JOSEPH E. LAFERRIERE" <josephl at AZTEC.ASU.EDU>
>Subject:      thesis publications
>To: Multiple recipients of list TAXACOM <TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.EDU>
>
>Postscript: I point out that the real Erika Eleniak is on the
>same television show as the real Pamela Anderson, for similar
>reasons. At least this is what I hear; I have watched it
>only once.
>   I am sorry to bother everyone with this, but I feel I
>am entitled to defend myself in public against public
>criticism.

I am only mildly embarrassed to demonstrate an ignorance of the cast
members of Baywatch. This is not the sort of knowledge for which I would
wish to be remembered.

May I offer two apologies: A public apology to Joseph E. Laferriere for
accusing him unjustly, and another to recipients of the list for wasting
their time.

>--
>Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere, 4717 E First St., Tucson AZ 85711 USA
>520-326-4868
>JosephL at aztec.asu.edu

Geoff Witten
Department of Anatomy and Physiology