electronic papers and availability

Dylan Fuller d.fuller at NHM.AC.UK
Fri Mar 21 09:40:08 CST 1997

From:    "Stephen P. Rae" <srae at MUSCI.COM>
Subject: Re: electronic papers and availability

>Perhaps a moderated list server for theses publication
>would be helpful...

>A thought, I run a www site (including server) with a
>list server capability.  We could start such a service to stir up the water.

Now here's a great and practical idea!!! I'll even mark-up my thesis in HTML
complete with additional colour jpg images for such a trial site...

Sincerely,
Dylan Fuller
Dylan Fuller            The Natural History Museum
Curator of Lichens              Cromwell Road, London SW7 5BD
Dept. of Botany (BM)    Tel: 0171-938-9235  FAX: 0171-938-9260