electronic papers and availability

Hubert Turner turner at BIO.UVA.NL
Mon Mar 24 08:41:23 CST 1997

 Dylan Fuller <d.fuller at nhm.ac.uk> wrote:
>From:    "Stephen P. Rae" <srae at MUSCI.COM>
>Subject: Re: electronic papers and availability
>
>>Perhaps a moderated list server for theses publication
>>would be helpful...
>
>>A thought, I run a www site (including server) with a
>>list server capability.  We could start such a service to stir up the water.
>
>Now here's a great and practical idea!!! I'll even mark-up my thesis in HTML
>complete with additional colour jpg images for such a trial site...

The abstract and some of the results described in my (Dutch) thesis can be
accessed through my WWW page. If there is interest, I'll see if I can get
permission to put the protologues of the new taxa there too, if possible
complete with images.

Hubert Turner

ISP/ZMA, Dept. Entomology, Plantage Middenlaan 64,
1018 DH  Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Phone: +-31-20-5256245        Fax: +-31-20-5256528
E-mail: turner at bio.uva.nl
WWW: <http://rulsfb.leidenuniv.nl/~turner/index.html>

   ************TEMPORARY CHANGE OF ADDRESS*************

FROM APRIL 12th TILL THE END OF THE YEAR I WILL BE AT:

Bolus Herbarium, Botany Department, University of Cape Town,
Private Bag, Rondebosch 7700, South Africa
Fax: +27-21-6504041
E-mail: hturner at botzoo.uct.ac.za