electronic publications

Wed Mar 26 16:08:38 CST 1997

Gee, everyone agreeing with me. I'm stunned.

Concerning the list yesterday as to which countries taxacommers
reside in, the US figure is overstated because the listserv
at Berkeley assumes that any address ending in edu, com, gov,
or org is a US address. This is not true, as aol and some
other US commercial servers can be accessed from outside the
country.

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere, 4717 E First St., Tucson AZ 85711 USA.
After 10 Apr 1997: Herbario, CEAMISH, Universidad Autonoma del