Wanted: Fish Systematist

Kelly Sendall 250 387-2932 ksendall at RBML01.RBCM.GOV.BC.CA
Fri May 16 09:26:38 CDT 1997

This is to announce an employment opportunity at the Royal British Columbia
Museum in Victoria, British Columbia CANADA

CURATOR OF ICHTHYOLOGY Heritage Resources Officer 4 Victoria $40,161 - $45,906

Royal British Columbia Museum; To assist the museum in meeting our strategic
objectives, we offer a vacancy integral to our success in maintaining our
stature as a world class institution.

Qualifications - Masters degree in Systematic Ichthyology, plus five years
experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior to
submitting an application/resume, you must contact Terry Johnson (250) 387-2263
for a complete list of duties and qualifications.

 Competition:
               RB97:854
 Closing Date:
               June 4, 1997
 Closing Location:
               Personnel Services, Royal BC Museum, 10th Floor, 675 Belleville
Street, PO Box 9815, Stn. Prov. Govt., Victoria, V8W 9W2
 Contact:
               FAX: (250) 953-4336

 NOTE: The data provided here is for informational purposes only. The Province
of British Columbia disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of the
information, and this information should not be used as a basis for making
financial or any other commitments.