from Venezuela... a call for everyone

Linares at Mizzou1.Missouri.eduJohana Linares at Mizzou1.Missouri.eduJohana
Tue May 20 16:21:20 CDT 1997

    =20
Yesterday I posted a message very well received for a bunch of people. =
I am=20
really greatefull.
As I said in that opportunity my friend ( a very talented professor) ha=
s been=20
awareded with a prize in cash, but still his funds are very limited. I =
kindly=20
ask you "taxocoms" to reply with fully detail, including tuition cost a=
nd=20
housing... here you can see the original posting.=20
I just have to add that he is also interested in taxidermy related cour=
ses...
if you already reply please don`t hesitate and do it again, I want to b=
e sure I=20
gather all the info available.
god bless you
        Johana Linares