Reply to: Herbarium software inquiry

Regis B. Miller /S=R.MILLER/OU1=S32A at MHS-FSBO.ATTMAIL.COM
Fri May 30 16:36:06 CDT 1997

> THIS IS A MESSAGE IN 'MIME' FORMAT.  Your mail reader may not support MIME.
> Some parts of this will be readable as plain text.
> To see the rest, you may need to upgrade your mail reader.

--_338ee69c.2226.9_msaumail.att.net=_

From: Regis B. Miller:S32A
Date: ## 05/30/97 09:36 ##
I am using a MAC database program called Panorama ver. 3.0 (ProVUE
Development, Huntington Beach, CA).  It will make labels and all that
sort of thing plus it interfaces with the internet quite nicely.
I have a database that I hope to get on my web site this summer.  It
will be approximately 48,000 records.  You can even edit from the Web.

Let me know if you want some additional information.  I know of at
least one site that uses Panorama databases.

Good luck.

Regis B. Miller
Forest Products Laboratory

--_338ee69c.2226.9_msaumail.att.net=_