herbarium (& other) database software

Kent E. Holsinger kent at DARWIN.EEB.UCONN.EDU
Sat May 31 09:01:00 CDT 1997

    Alexandra> Biota (Sinauer Publ.)developed by Robert Colwell should
    Alexandra> provide, for most collections, not only common museum
    Alexandra> routines such as label and report production, but also
    Alexandra> a structure suitable for survey data.

More information about BIOTA is available at the following URL:

  http://viceroy.eeb.uconn.edu/biota

You can find links to information I have found about collections
management software at

  http://darwin.eeb.uconn.edu/systematics.html#collections

If you know of other collections management software that should be
added to this list, please let me know.

-- Kent

Disclaimer: Rob Colwell is a member of my department

--
Kent E. Holsinger                Kent at Darwin.EEB.UConn.Edu
                                 http://darwin.eeb.uconn.edu