Viola isozyme studies

Nancy Cowden ncowden at MAIN.RMWC.EDU
Fri May 9 14:19:16 CDT 1997

  Does anyone know of isozyme studies that have been conducted on
members of the genus Viola?  I'm starting a study on Viola pedata
(birdfoot violet) that will involve, among other things, looking at
population-level genetic variation in the northern and southern
color forms of the species and would like to see what buffer systems
and enzymes may have worked for other people.

  You may e-mail me directly with comments/references.  Thanks in
advance.

Nancy Cowden

Dr. Nancy E. Cowden, Assistant Professor
Department of Biology
Randolph-Macon Woman's College
Lynchburg, Va.  24503