Principles & Techniques of Contemporary Taxonomy

Donald Quicke d.quicke at IC.AC.UK
Wed Sep 3 09:08:04 CDT 1997

Dear Taxacomers,

It is now 4 years since my textbook, Principles & Techniques of
Contemporary Taxonomy, was published and i understand that it has been used
for several university courses worldwide.

I am now writing a new book that will be a greatly updated version of the
the Principles volume, which will include boxes going into greater detail.
The idea being that it will be useful at both UG and PG levels, the former
largely being able to skip the boxed parts.

I would love to hear from anyone who has been using the 1993 volume to find
out what areas they would like to see covered, any things that ought to
have omitted, you get the idea, some general feedback.

Hoping to hear from you

Donald

Dr Donald Quicke
NERC Advanced Fellow in Taxonomy