Sorry for accidentally posting message

Gary Noonan carabid at MPM1.MPM.EDU
Thu Sep 11 17:14:10 CDT 1997

         I apologize for sending out by accident what was a rough draft of a
memo intended for internal use here. When I went to edit it I hit the wrong
command and was horrified to see it happily go out to everyone at Taxacom.

  * Gary Noonan, Curator of Insects, Milwaukee Public Museum  *
  * 800 W. Wells,  Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233 USA             *
  * and Adjunct Associate Professor of Zoology, University of *
  * Wisconsin-Milwaukee carabid at mpm1.mpm.edu                  *
  * voice (414) 278-2762  fax (414) 278-6100                  *