Creationism

Zhang Dianxiang h9592048 at HKUSUA.HKU.HK
Tue Sep 30 09:21:01 CDT 1997

Dear all,
I can remember only two decades ago, most people in China just believed
that the communist society is coming some day in the future, but not any
more now. The reason for this is that this was the only thing they could
believe. As to the creationism, with only some common sense and an open
mind every one will discard it. Like in China, even if a illiterate
peasant will scorn at such an idea although they do not know any thing
about darwinism or any thing like this.
Dianxiang Zhang
The University of Hong Kong