correction to "pro-evolution" website

Doug Yanega dyanega at MONO.ICB.UFMG.BR
Tue Sep 30 18:47:04 CDT 1997

Apparently, the talk.origins FAQ site has moved, and as it is one of the
best resources for anyone interested in this creationism issue, I give the
URL here:

http://earth.ics.uci.edu/origins/faqs-evolution.html

Another *excellent* site, which cites the former liberally but has some
tidbits of its own (including some interesting discussion of the
philosophical issues involved), is the following:

http://icarus.uic.edu/%7Evuletic/cefec.html

In fact, I think I'll add them both to my homepage next time I update it.

Peace,

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 031-448-1223, fax: 031-44-5481  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/