Evolution versus Creationism Discussion

John Grehan jrg13 at PSU.EDU
Wed Apr 22 15:17:48 CDT 1998

Personally I have no problem avoiding the evolution versus creationism
debate, but I was
not aware that certain subjects were banned.

The listserver states that the facility  is for " all manner of discussion
about biological systematics, including the science, educational, policy
and political issues that are of concern to systematists".

I don't understand the concern expressed by Jim Bach, but I hope that
further disucssion of how evolution is presentated, conceptualized, taught
etc is not precluded if such disucssion is of interest to participating
systematists. If it is not, then the subject will fail to take up much of
the traffic.

John Grehan