FW: Voodoo Plant

Peter Rauch anamaria at GRINNELL.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Apr 23 16:44:48 CDT 1998

How about Sauromatum venosum (aka S. guttatum, Arum cornutum), Araceae
Voodoo Lily... Sunset Western Garden Book says "Bloom has extremely
strong, unpleasant odor for a brief time after opening."

Now, what is Tina up to anyway...?     :>)
Peter