Biogeographic term

GUIDO RAPPE GUIDO at BR.FGOV.BE
Tue Apr 7 10:25:05 CDT 1998

> Can someone please tell me the definition of the term "Irano-Turanian" =
in
> reference to plant distribution?
>=20
> Thanks.
>=20
> Alec McClay
> Research Scientist, Biological Control of Weeds
>=20
> alec at aec.arc.ab.ca       Alberta Research Council
> Phone (403) 632-8207     Bag 4000, Vegreville
> Fax   (403) 632-8612     Alberta T9C 1T4, Canada

Interesting related literature be the contributions of J. L=E9onard on th=
Flora and vegetation of the deserts of Iran, published as a series of
separate volumes "Contribution =E0 l'=E9tude de la flore et de la v=E9g=E9=
tation
des d=E9serts d'Iran". Available at the National Botanic Garden of
Belgium. Most recent and last volume: Fascicule 10(2), 1992.
--=20
Guido Rapp=E9

National Botanic Garden of Belgium
Domein van Bouchout=20