info on compactors

Edward G. Riley egrchryso at TAMU.EDU
Mon Apr 13 13:10:22 CDT 1998

Taxacomers:

As part of long-range planning effort, we are investigating the feasibility
of using compactors to house our present entomological collections and
anticipated growth.  I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has recent
experience in designing and installing compactor systems for their
collections.  I welcome comments on experiences with various companies that
supply compactor systems in North America, and your views on the pros and
cons, various pit-falls to be avoided, etc. You may respond directly to me.
Thanks ...

Edward G. Riley
Assistant Curator (Collections Manager)
Department of Entomology