Tenebrionidae incl. Alleculidae and Lagriidae

Vr.R.Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld ricardo at LOGIN.CZ
Thu Jan 1 09:44:13 CST 1998

Dear netters,

I am wonder if there is any entomologist who working with Tenebrionidae
(Coleoptera,  including Alleculidae and Lagriidae). I just compiling =
database
 of genera (=3Dready just updating) and species (over 75%) and  in the =
same
 time I am compiling  "reference" (=3Dpapers, books, etc.) database on =
Tenebrionidae.

Keep care and be of good cheer
Regard

Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
of Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World

32 Girrawheen Ave, Kiama, NSW  2533 Australia

Temporally Address:
EDB=20
Husitska 15
130 00 Prague 3 Zizkov