collecting localities in "Kashmir"

MANMEET SINGH singhm at GIASDLA.VSNL.NET.IN
Thu Sep 24 06:34:46 CDT 1998

Dear Rodham
I have spent nearly 30 years collecting and botanising in Kashmir. The
localities Gulmarg and Pahalgam are still correct names, liberally
mentioned in various floristic lists and floras, especially collections of
vigorous collector Stewart. They are definitely under the areas under
Indian Control.