No subject

John Grehan jrg13 at PSU.EDU
Fri Sep 4 16:29:01 CDT 1998

To botanical geographers/systematists

Question about distribution of Lithocarpus, Castanopsis, and Chrysolepsis

I would be grateful for any citation of literature accurately documenting
the distribution
range (less concerned with details of distribution within range) of these
genera in the Old world (i.e. east Asian-SW Pacific).

 Information I have at present is from Schuster 1976, and Zhengyi 1983, but
I am unsure about the accuracy of the data I have at present. I would be
interested to know of any primary resource
(such as systematic monograph) that may provide me with reliable information.

Sincerely, John Grehan