Just a note about the "Click of Death"

Les at Les at
Mon Sep 28 16:24:33 CDT 1998

I sent jensen a message about Syquest - a better product that Iomega zip -
just less popular. Don't know of any failures - useless if fails at all -
see NYTIMES some time ago.  Ezflyer from them going for $70 but 230 Mbytes
and disks about $22+ (Also check the SPARQ from them).  I am very happy
with these.  Les Marcus