Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Birds

Wed Sep 9 11:32:52 CDT 1998

Is anyone interested in the following book?

Hausman, L.A. 1944. The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Birds.
NY: Halcyon House.  541 pp.

The book is in perfect condition except that it once got wet,
causing the red ink to bleed from the cover onto the first few
and the last few pages. But everything is intact and lebigle.
It is illustrated with line drawings by Jacob Bates Abbott.
Yours for $5 plus postage.

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere
"Computito ergo sum ...  I link therefore I am."