Gardener's Book of Plant Names

Wed Sep 9 11:52:43 CDT 1998

Anyone interested in this?

Smith, A.W. 1963. A gardener's book of plant names: a handbook
of the meaning and origins of plant names. NY: Harper & Row.
428 pp.

Despite the word "gardener" in the title, it is devoted to
explaining the etymology of the scientific names of many, many
plants. The copy is a collector's item, a first-edition copy in
pristine condition with intact dustjacket. $20 plus postage.

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere
"Computito ergo sum ...  I link therefore I am."