Searching on web

ricardo ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Wed Jan 6 00:09:29 CST 1999

Australia
e-mail: vratislav at bigfoot.com
           ricardo at ans.com.au
           (before Ricardo at compuserve.com
             and    ricardo at login.cz )

http://www.coleoptera.org
phone : 0414 540 465 (Australia)
             +61 414 540 465 (International)

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

------=_NextPart_000_012D_01BE3908.D488A880
        filename="Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld;Vratislav Richard;Eugene Maria John Baptist
FN:Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld
ORG:Bayshark Research Laboratory
TITLE:director
NOTE;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Marketing and =
Coaching=3D0D=3D0A=3D0D=3D0ATenebrionidae Orbis and higher taxonomy
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(+61 2) 9319 6380
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(+61 414)  540 465
ADR;WORK:;;29 Edward Street;Darlington, SYDNEY;;NSW 2008;Australie
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:29 Edward =
Street=3D0D=3D0ADarlington, SYDNEY NSW 2008=3D0D=3D0AAustralie
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;(temporaly address):=3D0D=3D0A32 =
Girrawheen Ave;KIAMA;;NSW 2533;AUSTRALIA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:(temporaly address):=3D0D=3D0A32 =
Girrawheen Ave=3D0D=3D0AKIAMA NSW 2533=3D0D=3D0AAUSTRAL=3D
IA
URL:http://www.coleoptera.org
EMAIL;INTERNET:ricardo at login.cz
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:vratislav at bigfoot.com