phylogeny & conservation priorities (GREAT SITE)

Ken Kinman kinman at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 9 09:54:31 CST 1999

 On: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 11:13:04 +0000
  Paul Williams <P.Williams at NHM.AC.UK>
WROTE:
> [...]
we have web pages at http://www.nhm.ac.uk/science/projects/worldmap.
 Of particular relevance to these refs may be the page
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/science/projects/worldmap/diversity/Genes.htm
                    TAXACOMERS:
     Paul Williams has modestly understated the importance of this site
(IT'S FANTASTIC).  I am not really a conservationist per se, but I would
guess that this is the most important conservation site on the Internet.
Although worldwide in its approach and scope, I would think any
conservationist would find it useful.  I'd go further---all biologists
should probably visit this site at least once (I plan to be visiting it
a lot now that I know it is there).     ----Ken Kinman