Vernal pool invertebrates: Taxonomic experts

Richard E. Hill REHill at IX.NETCOM.COM
Thu Jan 21 08:38:21 CST 1999

I am developing a project to inventory the invertebrates in a set (about
40) of vernal pools located in the San Joaquin Valley of California.  I
am seeking qualified taxonomists capable of confirming our
identifications or correcting our errors.  I intend to publish the
results of the inventory, and to deposite vouchers at CAS.

I will create a small database for my use and will provide the
information to others who ask for contacts.

If interested, please provide me a concise description of your
qualifications and costs.

Thank you.