chain letter HOAX (fwd)

Peter Rauch anamaria at GRINNELL.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Jan 26 11:51:52 CST 1999

Per request. Peter
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:30:36 -0300
From: Doug Yanega <dyanega at mono.icb.ufmg.br>
To: taxacom-request at cmsa.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: chain letter HOAX

Since you've banned public response, you prohibit me from posting this
website which details this particular hoax. I do think the list members
should know of the website, if only for future reference, and ALSO for
those few gullible souls who might still think it was real. Please consider
posting this ONE thing to taxacom.

http://www.snopes.com/spoons/faxlore/mydek.htm

Peace,

[NOTE THAT I WILL BE LEAVING BRAZIL ON FEB 13]

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 31-499-2579, fax: 31-499-2567  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/