Cyperaceae

Mary Dean Deanm at STAFF.EHCHE.AC.UK
Wed Jan 27 15:35:48 CST 1999

This request will only be of interest to those working with Cyperaceae.

I am a research student and I have recently started working on the Carex
section Phacocystis. I will be propagating carices in the college and I am
looking to obtain specimens from North America and Europe as well as
UK. Is there anyone who can help me by providing seeds and / or ramets
of any species in the section? I am particularly interested in Carex recta,
C. paleacea and C. aquatilis.

Any help or advice gratefully received. Please reply to my personal
e-mail  DEANM at STAFF.EHCHE.AC.UK.

Thank you,

Mary Dean