Current Names

Doug Yanega dyanega at MONO.ICB.UFMG.BR
Fri Jan 29 16:19:10 CST 1999

><(2) Pacyneuridae.

This has got to be a typo for Pachyneuridae, a nematoceran fly family that
- last I heard, was still valid, though more narrowly defined than it used
to be (having had the family Axymyiidae removed from it).

Peace,

[NOTE THAT I WILL BE LEAVING BRAZIL ON FEB 13]

Doug Yanega    Depto. de Biologia Geral, Instituto de Ciencias Biologicas,
Univ. Fed. de Minas Gerais, Cx.P. 486, 30.161-970 Belo Horizonte, MG   BRAZIL
phone: 31-499-2579, fax: 31-499-2567  (from U.S., prefix 011-55)
                  http://www.icb.ufmg.br/~dyanega/