Îòâåò: Plant Identification (fwd)

Sergey Balandin balandin at HERBA.MSU.RU
Sun Jan 3 12:04:46 CST 1999

A Happy New Year !

BINTAGOR is a trade (market) name of woods of Calophyllum spp.
 (except C. inophyllum) - Guttiferae s.l.

Sergei A. Balandin
Herbarium of the Moscow State University

-----=C8=F1=F5=EE=E4=ED=EE=E5 =F1=EE=EE=E1=F9=E5=ED=E8=E5-----
=CE=F2: Jerome V Ward <wardjer at MAIL.AUBURN.EDU>
=CA=EE=EC=F3: Multiple recipients of list TAXACOM <TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.=

=C4=E0=F2=E0: 3 =FF=ED=E2=E0=F0=FF 1999 =E3. 4:34
=D2=E5=EC=E0: Plant Identification (fwd)