Please pass this on!

Peter Rauch anamaria at GRINNELL.BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Jan 26 11:20:10 CST 1999

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, STEVE MONROE wrote:
>   Dear Sir;
>   This is in response to your reply of my being a "blithering idiot".
>   If you had actually read the message you would have noticed that it
> was more than a chain letter but possibly a child's last wish and hope
> for life.

The Taxacom List Co-owner set S. Monroe to NOMAIL on Taxacom. The topic
of the "pass it on" posting was way off-topic for Taxacom. The nature of
the postings _was_ a "chain letter", no matter how compelling the
content may have seemed to some. Chain letters, spamming, off-topic
postings are not welcome on Taxacom.

Please do not post further comments to Taxacom about that posting. If
you wish to comment on the List Co-owner's action or the list policy,
send it to taxacom-request at cmsa.berkeley.edu, NOT to taxacom.
Peter
Taxacom Co-owner