taxonomy

R. Zander bryo at PARADOX.NET
Fri Jan 29 16:14:11 CST 1999

I got the PCAST and Darwin Declaration documents (searched Altavista) and found
them valuable. Can you (or anyone else) cite a few of the "hundred other"
studies that might be on the Web? Even their titles would help. The rationale
for "recommending millions" might work for the few thousand I need--I'm an
optimist.

R. Zander

--

Richard H. Zander, Curator of Botany
Patricia M. Eckel, Research Fellow in Botany