taxonomy

Leonard Krishtalka krishtalka at UKANS.EDU
Fri Jan 29 16:51:08 CST 1999

At 04:14 PM 29-01-99 -0500, R. Zander wrote:
>I got the PCAST and Darwin Declaration documents (searched Altavista) and
found
>them valuable. Can you (or anyone else) cite a few of the "hundred other"
>studies that might be on the Web? Even their titles would help.

U. S. Government. Committee on Environment and Natural Resources, National
Science and Technology Council. 1994.  Strategic Planning Document -
Environment and Natural Resources. 1994.
[http://www.whitehouse.gov/White_House/EOP/OSTP/NSTC/html/enr/enr-3a.html]

National Biodiversity Information Center. 1994. A consensus document.
Advisory Planning Board, The National Biodiversity Information Center,
Washington, DC.

Black, C. C. et al. (11 authors), 1989. Loss of Biological Diversity: A
Global Crisis Requiring International Solutions. National Science
Foundation, National Science Board, NSB 89-171.

Systematics Agenda 2000: Charting the Biosphere. New York. 1994.
Leonard Krishtalka
Director                                        Professor
Natural History Museum          Department of Ecology and
  and Biodiversity Research Center      Evolutionary Biology
University of Kansas                    University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
785/864-4540 phone
785/864-5335 fax
kris at falcon.cc.ukans.edu