Exchange of herbarium specimens

David A. Lovejoy dlovejoy at WISDOM.WSC.MASS.EDU
Mon Jan 4 08:55:49 CST 1999

The Westfield State College (Massachusetts) herbarium (WSCH) would like
to do a one-time exchange of specimens with any herbaria in North
America (I mean that we would like to receive specimens collected in
North America).  I offer southern New England specimens, in newspaper,
identified to species, typed labels.  Vascular plants only.  I can
offer one set of 100, and the other sets are of 40 specimens each.
There is also one set of 50-75 mounted duplicates.  I would prefer
to receive unmounted specimens.   Please contact me.  Dave Lovejoy