Species Home Pages

Thu Jan 7 09:11:38 CST 1999

I don't know what the problem you are having is.  I got the opening page;=
 when
I clicked on English I was given a nice frames setup with a variety of op=
tions
explained in English; on clicking Espanol, I got the same frames setup wr=
itten
in Spanish.  Some of the graphics are slow to load, but I had no problem
accessing the options available.

Dick

--
Richard J. Jensen              TEL: 219-284-4674
Department of Biology      FAX: 219-284-4716
Saint Mary's College         E-mail: rjensen at saintmarys.edu
Notre Dame, IN  46556     http://www.saintmarys.edu/~rjensen